Friday, June 23, 2017

Happy Sailing ~ ~ ~


We started sailing Ms. Dubcek on Lake Lawtonka again.  This is how bright she sails ~~~
I painted this little acrylic for Greg last summer.  I enjoy the view of Mt. Scott from the lake
so decided to include the scene through our clear window. 
Heirloom coral & Tahitian pearls on sterling silver
wire and hooks $25
Heirloom corals, crystals and beads on sterling silver
wire and hooks - $20 
This reminds me that I made silver earrings with heirloom 
coral and Tahitian pearls last month.   When I say heirloom
I mean that the coral came from my mom's necklace from 
the 70's.  The pearls came from my aunt's bracelet.  
I wear a pair of those top earrings and the other
three are for sale.  I share this from time to time
on the blog.  I sell art and jewelry at a local
gallery in Medicine Park.  Etsy is not for me - I get
asked about it.  I tried it, but it's not my thing.  
Anyway, in case anyone should desire something
light, summery and treasured dangling from their ears…


Happy Sailing ~

4 comments: